A hacker news client built from the ground up with v2 of react-native-navigation.
It is a tab-based app and utilizes Split Layout for iOS tablets, 3D touch and more.
- kanzitelli/expo-rnn-starter - Simple yet practical starter with React Native Navigation and Expo Modules, MobX-State-Tree and Redux (pick one) and more goodies inside such as Typescript, RNN Hooks, RN Vector Icons, RN Gesture Handler. As an example, basic Reddit App implemented in two ways: using MobX-State-Tree in
/srcMobXand using Redux in
- atoami/react-native-navigation-redux-starter-kit - React Native Navigation(v2) Starter Kit with Redux, Saga, ESLint, Babel and Jest 😎
- alexwasner/react-native-mobx-firebase-starter - A React Native starter app with React Native Navigation(v2), MobX, Firebase, Lottie and More 🤓
- hsyndeniz/react-native-quick-start - A React Native starter app with React Native Navigation, Redux, Firebase, Social Auth, Phone Auth, Push Notifications, Google Maps, Google Admob, Lottie and More 🤓
- svbutko/react-native-template-strong - Quick, opinionated, documented and strong beginning for your next project. React Native Navigation, TypeScript, Redux ToolKit are the core, and it also includes many more dependencies (tests, linters are included) 💪
The playground example is a place where we showcase and test all features of react-native-navigation.